|Prince of Esmeralda|
|Oral Address||Your Grace|
|Heir Apparent||To be determined|
|Jurisdiction||Principality of Esmeralda|
|First Holder||Dominic Pyrex|
|Overlord||Emperor of the Esmeraldan Empire|
The Prince of Esmeralda is a non-hereditary title in the Esmeraldan Empire bestowed upon the head of state of the regional government known as the Principality of Esmeralda. The position is appointed by the Emperor of the Esmeraldan Empire. The holder is granted a stronghold in the capital known as The Magkhan.
Appointees must be a member of one of the nine noble houses of the principality. The position was created following the Esmeraldan-Anhangabaun War, allowing the former Kingdom of Esmeralda to transition into a principality of the empire and separating the regional governments.
Since the nation has been reorganized into an empire, by custom the appointees will typically also serve as the Viceroy of the Esmeraldan Empire to be groomed for the imperial throne but this is not a requirement.
Sworn to the Prince of Esmeralda Edit
Vassal Houses Edit
- House Carpentier of the Heartden, the Barons of Welfare.
- House Conteville of the Goldron, the Barons of Treasury.
- House Labelle of the Sûreté, the Barons of Laws.
- House Garbháin of the Ivy, the Barons of Education.
- House Reinhardt of the Redoubt, the Barons of War.
- House Seko of the Tincture, the Barons of Health.
- House Titus of Brudsikker, the Barons of Builders.
- House Troy of the Vault, the Baronesses of Secrets.
- House Tull of Friour, the Barons of Peace.