|Position|| Prime Minister of the Esmeraldan Empire|
Federalist Party Leader
|Former Positions||Leader of the Official Opposition|
|Birth Name||Teasha Invu|
|Political Party||Federalist Party|
|Allegiance|| House Garbháin|
|House Caste||The Masters|
|Father|| Henry Cullen (Biological)|
Lance Cullen (Adoptive Father, Uncle)
|Mother|| Invu (Biological)|
Lana Labelle (Adoptive)
|Children|| Andrea Cullen (Biological Half-Sister)|
Gregory Cullen (Biological Half-Brother)
|Species|| Human (Officially)|
Cullen is the daughter of former Emperor Henry Cullen and his meta-human mistress.
Initially ignored by the Emperor, upon her birth she is discovered to be part of the praepositan phenomenon with a human appearance and cannot be raised in a meta-human community without causing problems. Emperor Cullen arranged for her to be adopted by his brother’s family. At a very young age she developed telepathic abilities, which were kept secret from all but a few prominent house members.
After obtaining a business degree from the D'jalnasian Institute and goes into politics. Cullen causes waves in her family by joining the Federalist party, which is considered to be a radical move by the noble houses who traditionally support Royalists. She chooses to run for office in the home city of her mother, Labelle City, to avoid the political fallout.
Shortly after her election to the Senate, Cullen had a brief affair with her political rival, Vernon Tarsitano, which produces a child in 5255 whom she names Malachy. Cullen gives her child up for adoption shortly after his birth and decides to focus on her political career. Cullen uses her secret abilities to manipulate the Imperial Senate and put herself in a key position. Cullen rises up the ranks of the Federalist party and becomes the Prime Minister of the Empire in 5259.
Cullen is a motivated headstrong woman with a disdain for certain members of the Imperial authority.
Physical Description Edit
Cullen is a tall and slender white woman with long red hair.
Prominent Military and Political Titles Held Edit
- Prime Minister of the Imperial Senate (5259-present)
- Leader of Official Opposition of the Imperial Senate (5258-5259)
- Leader of the Federalist Party (5258-present)
- Senator for Labelle City's Third District (5255-present)
Notable Accomplishments Edit
- Ratification of the Spectral Project
- 5232: Born in Garbháin City as Teasha Invu.
- 5232: Adopted by her uncle, Lance Cullen.
- 5232: Inducted into House Garbháin, Master Caste.
- 5234: Third Metal War Begins
- 5236: Praepositan mutation manifests with the ability of Telepathy
- 5238: Third Metal War Ends
- 5243: Stradan War Begins
- 5250: Stradan War Ceasefire Reached.
- 5250: Enrolled at D'jalnasian Institute
- 5255: Graduates from D'jalnasian Institute (Business)
- 5255: Relocates to Labelle City
- 5255: The Border Wars Breakout
- 5255: Elected to Imperial Senate (Labelle City's Third) as Federalist
- 5255: Son, Malachy Cullen (Mermoz), born in Labelle City. Given up for adoption.
- 5258: Voted as Federalist Party Leader. Becomes Leader of Official Opposition.
- 5259: Becomes Prime Minister.
- 5260: The Borders Wars End
- 5262: Ratifies the Spectral Project